CAD Software Developer - Tartu
Software Developer (CAD/Graphics) – Tartu, Estonia
Fractory is a fast growing on-demand manufacturing platform. Hundreds of thousands of products have been produced by our manufacturing partners and delivered to clients in more than 15 countries. We are here to shift the paradigm in manufacturing outsourcing – to make it more efficient, more accessible, faster and sustainable. Let’s bring the industry to a new age. Equity options available.
- You will be a part of our awesome development team to further develop our online manufacturing platform and its integration. We value open-minded and out of the box thinking in finding solutions to problems.
- You will be working WITH the founders not FOR the company. You will be one of the owners receiving equity options for your hard work, initiative and resourcefulness.
- Your responsibilities include developing automated CAD tools, coding mainly using Python or C/C++. Future opportunities include development of automated CAM tools and applying machine learning methods.
Someone who is not intimidated by mathematics. What makes you a perfect candidate:
- A few years of experience in programming commercial, open source or academic software
- General understanding of vector graphics
- You can independently develop and implement your algorithm to solve the problem at hand
Nice & Good-to-Haves
- Experience in any of the following: graphics programming, simulations development, game development, computational geometry or similar
- Experience with CAD software
- Have experience with C++ or machine learning
- Have worked with microservices architecture
Compensation & Benefits
Competitive salary and motivational package. No corporate BS. We offer visa sponsorship. Fractory will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
- Equity options
- Competitive salary
- Office in the centre of Tartu
- Team events – both indoor and outdoor activities. International team.
Our 3 founders started the idea of Fractory to make a difference. This has also been one of key drivers in growing our team. Everyone here is working for the same goal of making manufacturing smart. We are passionate but down-to-earth, creative but realistic. We love to take on challenges because we see the fun in it… and we love to have fun!
If you feel like you could take up this challenge, go ahead and apply.
If your vision of work life aligns with ours, apply for the position by sending your CV / LinkedIn profile to email@example.com