CFO - Tartu, Eesti
Chief Financial Officer – Tartu, Eesti
If somebody talks about money it makes a light go on in your head: “I know money, I know money real good!”. And you know this because you are good at analysing every financial movement and beyond. You know every equation in Excel. But you also like to dream big and participate in strategy creation. And you are otherwise just freakin’ awesome! Then we are waiting for you!
Fractory is a Cloud Manufacturing company connecting engineers to production capacities around the world through an automated platform. Fractory was founded in Estonia in late 2017 and now has offices in Estonia and the UK. Since then we have combined production capabilities in the Baltics, the Nordics and the UK to help engineers in both SMEs and Enterprises.
Fractory makes it easier than ever to outsource custom metal parts manufacturing from prototype to serial production. The system consists of CAD file calculation, job distribution and aggregation, invoicing and even transportation – all the administrative work.
Due to the rapidly growing transactions and complexity we are looking for a CFO to help the CEO, founders and all teams to align goals with financials and develop strategies.
You Will Be
- Responsible for key financial metrics overview, analysis and reporting.
- Working alongside the CEO and other founders on a daily basis.
- Developing and improving financial processes in existing and future markets
- Helping the CEO with fundraising
- Higher education in finance or economics
- 3+ years of experience in financial sector
- High proficiency in Excel or similar
- Basic understanding of investment processes and legal
- Love for numbers and analysis
- Self motivation to constantly develop
What’s in It for You?
- Chance to take an already conquering company to a new level
- Chance to learn, explore and improve
- Competitive salary
- Equity options
- Team events, sporting and health benefits
- Flexible hours and remote work possibility
Our 3 founders started the idea of Fractory to make a difference. This has also been one of key drivers in growing our team. Everyone here is working for the same goal of making manufacturing smart. We are passionate but down-to-earth, creative but realistic. We love to take on challenges because we see the fun in it… and we love to have fun!
If you feel like you could take up this challenge, go ahead and apply.
If your vision of work life aligns with ours, apply for the position by sending your CV / LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org