Senior Full-Stack Developer - Tartu, Eesti
Senior Full-Stack Developer – Tartu, Eesti
A Senior Full-Stack Developer is required. Take your development suitcase and hit the manufacturing industry over the head with it. Let’s bring the industry to a new age. Equity options available.
- You will be part of our awesome development team to further develop our web solution and its integration. We value open minded and out of the box thinking in finding new solutions for problems that have not been solved yet.
- You will be working WITH the founders
not FOR the company. You will be one of the owners receiving equity options for your hard work, initiative and resourcefulness.
- Your responsibilities include designing systems with other developers, coding mainly using React for front-end and using PHP, Node.js for back-end. Future opportunities machine learning and CAD add-in development.
As a Senior full-stack developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries.
- You must have experience in any OO language.
- At least 4 years of experience
- Even though we mainly use PHP and Node.js, you do not have to be an expert in either. We are looking for people who see a specific stack as a tool to solve a problem.
- Automated testing is something that comes naturally to you.
Nice & Good-to-Haves
Ability to solve geometry problems (you like math).
- Have worked with microservices architecture. Know your way around AWS.
Compensation & Benefits
Competitive salary and motivational package. No corporate BS. We offer visa sponsorship. Fractory will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
- Equity options
- Competitive salary
- Office in the centre of Tartu
- Team events – both indoor and outdoor activities. International team.
Our 3 founders started the idea of Fractory to make a difference. This has also been one of key drivers in growing our team. Everyone here is working for the same goal of making manufacturing smart. We are passionate but down-to-earth, creative but realistic. We love to take on challenges because we see the fun in it… and we love to have fun!
If you feel like you could take up this challenge, go ahead and apply.
If your vision of work life aligns with ours, apply for the position by sending your CV / LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org