Full Stack Developer – Manchester, UK
A Full Stack Developer with strong JS and PHP experience is required. Take your development suitcase and hit the manufacturing industry over the head with it. Let’s bring the industry to a new age. Equity options available.
- You will be part of our awesome development team to further develop our web solution and its integration. We value open minded and out of the box thinking in finding new solutions for problems that have not been solved yet.
- You will be working WITH the founders
not FOR the company. You will be one of the owners receiving equity options for your hard work, initiative and resourcefulness.
- Your responsibilities include designing systems with other developers, coding mainly using React for front-end and using Laravel, Node.js for back-end. Future opportunities machine learning and CAD add-in development.
Most important is the good understanding of programming paradigms + openness to learn new technologies. What makes you a perfect candidate:
- At least 3 years of experience with JS. Strong experience in one of the following: ReactJS, NodeJS.
- Experience with PHP – preferably Laravel or any other PHP framework.
- Automated testing is something that comes naturally to you.
Nice & good-to-haves
Ability to solve geometry problems.
- Have experience with C++ and with machine learning.
- Have worked with microservices architecture. Know your way around AWS.
Compensation & Benefits
Competitive salary and motivational package. No corporate BS. We offer visa sponsorship.
- Equity options
- Competitive salary
- Office in the centre of Manchester
- Team events – both indoor and outdoor activities. International team.
Our 3 founders started the idea of Fractory to make a difference. This has also been one of key drivers in growing our team. Everyone here is working for the same goal of making manufacturing smart. We are passionate but down-to-earth, creative but realistic. We love to take on challenges because we see the fun in it… and we love to have fun!
If you feel like you could take up this challenge, go ahead and apply.
If your vision of work life aligns with ours, apply for the position by sending your CV / LinkedIn profile to email@example.com