PR Manager – Manchester, UK
Fractory is a fast growing on-demand manufacturing platform. Hundreds of thousands of products have been produced by our manufacturing partners and delivered to clients in more than 15 countries. We are here to shift the paradigm in manufacturing outsourcing – to make it more efficient, more accessible, faster and sustainable. We are constantly expanding to new markets and are now looking for someone we can trust to take our business to the next level in the United Kingdom.
- Focus on growing brand awareness
- Establish connections with relevant media outlets
- Write industry related articles and find publishers for them
- Create newsworthy events and stories about the company
- Assess and use “old media” according to the assessment (print ads, TV, etc.)
- Previous experience in the field of PR
- Interest in technology
- Willingness to try out-of-the-box marketing campaigns
- Ability to work in an international team
Compensation & Benefits
Competitive salary and motivational package. No corporate BS.
- Equity options
- Competitive salary
- Office in the centre of Manchester
- Team events – both indoor and outdoor activities. International team.
Our 3 founders started the idea of Fractory to make a difference. This has also been one of key drivers in growing our team. Everyone here is working for the same goal of making manufacturing smart. We are passionate but down-to-earth, creative but realistic. We love to take on challenges because we see the fun in it… And we love to have fun!
If you feel like you could take up this challenge, go ahead and apply.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org