Sales Engineer – Manchester, UK
Fractory is a fast growing on-demand manufacturing platform. Hundreds of thousands of products have been produced by our manufacturing partners and delivered to clients in more than 15 countries. We are here to shift the paradigm in manufacturing outsourcing – to make it more efficient, more accessible, faster and sustainable. We are constantly expanding to new markets and are now looking for someone we can trust to take our business to the next level in United Kingdom.
- Manage production orders end-to-end
- Provide production consultation and feedback
- Establish and maintain relationships with manufacturing partners
- Show every customer that they are most important
- Have the opportunity to become regional manager and team leader
- Experience in the sheet metal and plate industry is advantageous but not essential
- Experience in using CAD/CAM software
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Forward thinking, “let’s do it” attitude
- Passion for (self-)improvement
Compensation & Benefits
Competitive salary and motivational package. No corporate BS.
- Equity options
- Competitive salary
- Office in the centre of Manchester
- Team events – both indoor and outdoor activities. International team.
Our 3 founders started the idea of Fractory to make a difference. This has also been one of key drivers in growing our team. Everyone here is working for the same goal of making manufacturing smart. We are passionate but down-to-earth, creative but realistic. We love to take on challenges because we see the fun in it… and we love to have fun!
If you feel like you could take up this challenge, go ahead and apply.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org