Senior Front-End Developer, Tartu, Estonia
Front-End Developer -Tartu, Estonia
Fractory is a fast growing on-demand manufacturing platform. Hundreds of thousands of products have been produced by our manufacturing partners and delivered to clients in more than 15 countries. We are here to shift the paradigm in manufacturing outsourcing – to make it more efficient, more accessible, faster and sustainable. Let’s bring the industry to a new age. Equity options available.
- You will be a part of our awesome development team to further develop our online manufacturing platform and its side-products. We value open-minded and out of the box thinking in finding new solutions to problems.
- You will be working WITH the founders not FOR the company. You will be one of the owners receiving equity options for your hard work, initiative and resourcefulness.
- Your responsibilities include developing blazing fast web apps for our clients, manufacturers and internal teams.
What You’ll be Doing
- Designing and coding our growing front-end systems in React
- Lead the development of our front-end stack
- Contributing ideas to product development roadmap
- Work independently in a team and deliver high-quality code in a timely manner
- Solid experience, and proven track record with React
- You understand and value the necessity of tests
Nice & Good-to-Haves
- You have worked with GraphQL
- Experience with writing microservices
- Have worked with microservices architecture. Know your way around AWS
Compensation & Benefits
Competitive salary and motivational package. No corporate BS. We offer visa sponsorship. Fractory will arrange the immigration paperwork required for the winning candidate and cover the associated costs.
- Equity options
- Competitive salary
- Office in the centre of Tartu
- Team events – both indoor and outdoor activities. International team.
Our 3 founders started the idea of Fractory to make a difference. This has also been one of key drivers in growing our team. Everyone here is working for the same goal of making manufacturing smart. We are passionate but down-to-earth, creative but realistic. We love to take on challenges because we see the fun in it… and we love to have fun!
If you feel like you could take up this challenge, go ahead and apply.
If your vision of work life aligns with ours, apply for the position by sending your CV / LinkedIn profile to email@example.com