Supply Chain Manager UK
Supply Chain Manager – Manchester, UK
Fractory is a fast growing on-demand manufacturing platform. Hundreds of thousands of products have been produced by our manufacturing partners and delivered to clients in more than 15 countries. We are here to shift the paradigm in manufacturing outsourcing – to make it more efficient, more accessible, faster and sustainable. We are constantly expanding to new markets and are now looking for someone we can trust to take our business to the next level in United Kingdom.
Oversee all purchasing functions and work closely with all teams to ensure we are meeting and exceeding our customers’ expectations. The primary responsibilities of this position include leading and managing the purchasing and supply chain. Analysing, improving, onboarding, forecasting and planning are all parts of your day-to-day activities.
- Lead and develop purchasing and supply chain.
- Establish and track meaningful reports and communicate out to the organisation.
- Establish and maintain relationships with manufacturing partners.
- Work on in-house processes to improve service and quality.
- Have the opportunity to become a team leader.
- Relevant experience in supply chain management and purchasing.
- Experience in negotiating supplier agreements, developing and executing sourcing strategies, and implementing supplier relationships in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills.
- Forward thinking, “let’s do it” attitude.
- Passion for (self-)improvement.
Compensation & Benefits
Competitive salary and motivational package. No corporate BS.
- Equity options
- Competitive salary
- Office in the centre of Manchester
- Team events – both indoor and outdoor activities. International team.
Our 3 founders started the idea of Fractory to make a difference. This has also been one of key drivers in growing our team. Everyone here is working for the same goal of making manufacturing smart. We are passionate but down-to-earth, creative but realistic. We love to take on challenges because we see the fun in it… and we love to have fun!
If you feel like you could take up this challenge, go ahead and apply.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org