Why Are We Here?
The manufacturing industry is fragmented resulting in a lot of inefficiency and waste.
Our mission is to guide manufacturing to become sustainable. And sustainability means more than green. We do this by continuously finding ways to improve efficiency, accessibility, and quality for the sake of manufacturing, leaning on our three pillars of sustainability:
- Maximizing the everyday use of available machinery
- Using the right machine for the specific job
- Reducing material waste by order aggregation
- Keeping manufacturing close to the customer
- Decreasing prices for customers by matching a supplier with the right skills
- Increasing revenues for suppliers by forwarding jobs suitable for them
- Saving alternative time for our clients and suppliers
- Managing risk for all parties by taking responsibility for the process
- Working alongside universities to improve engineering education
- Supporting non-profit engineering projects
- Speaking in public to raise awareness about the sector
- Working with manufacturing organizations to build an environment for growth
A cloud manufacturing platform that connects engineering companies with the manufacturing market in real-time, allowing engineers and purchasing managers to make the switch from data collectors to decision-makers.
Using Fractory’s platform, engineers can access a wide range of manufacturing methods just by uploading their CAD files. Our algorithm chooses a manufacturing partner best suited for the job taking prices, location, required materials, and manufacturing methods into account.
At Your Service
Fractory is truly a service from engineers to engineers. Our international team includes more than 80 members with half of them having a mechanical engineering background. The other half includes specialists in IT, finance and marketing.
One of the founding members of Fractory whose own experience in the manufacturing industry led to the inception of the company. Named in Forbes 30 Under 30 in 2020 for the achievements in Cloud Manufacturing.
Nikodem has over a decade of experience working for companies in the energy and industrial sectors in roles spanning engineering, business development, and strategy. He leads the Fractory US team and oversees operations, sales, and supply chain.
Eric has a degree in Mechanical Engineering and is experienced in the manufacturing and robotic automation industries. Automotive enthusiast, tech-savvy, and anything innovative. Ex semi-pro football player (soccer).
A Mechanical Engineer with a degree from the University of Miami and has since worked in the marine industry. Skilled in sheet metal design and manufacturing experience in programming and operating various CNC machines.
Manufacturing Engineer with over 12 years of experience in the metal industry. Combines industry experience and education to solve customers’ manufacturing problems.
Mechanical engineer with experience in rolling mills and heavy manufacturing. He helps drive sustainable manufacturing by optimizing supply chains and ensuring production and fulfillment go smoothly.