We handle anything from one-off orders to series manufacturing. Our sales engineers are happy to lend a helping hand to reach an optimal solution.
Features & Benefits
Prototyping to Series Manufacturing
Our algorithms use data from more than 50 manufacturing partners to assure competitive pricing.
Fractory takes full responsibility for the order quality. All of the manufacturing partners are fully audited by our supply chain team and in case any issues with orders arise, we prioritise dealing with them straight away.
Save Time on Outsourcing
The process from quoting to submitting an order only takes a minute on our platform, so you won’t have to wait for days for a reply to your RFQs.
Our platform gives feedback on the manufacturability of parts based on your 3D models, so you can fix any issues to speed up the time to production.
Quote 3D Models
We can quote and manufacture parts based on 3D models, saving you time usually spent on producing drawings. Drawings are necessary only when you need to specify feature tolerances.
Design to Cost
The combination of manufacturability checks and instant pricing on our free-to-use platform makes for a great tool in the design process. You can optimise the part geometry, use of materials, etc. for cost-efficiency based on platform feedback.
Guiding manufacturing to become more sustainable.
And sustainability means more than green.
Fractory's Three Pillars of Sustainability
- Maximising the everyday use of available machinery
- Using the right machine for the specific job
- Reducing material waste by order aggregation
- Keeping manufacturing close to the customer
- Decreasing prices for customers by matching a supplier with the right skills
- Increasing revenues for suppliers by forwarding jobs suitable for them
- Saving alternative time for our clients and suppliers
- Managing risk for all parties by taking responsibility for the process
- Working alongside universities to improve engineering education
- Supporting non-profit engineering projects
- Speaking in public to raise awareness about the sector
- Working with manufacturing organisations to build an environment for growth
Cold Welding Explained
Cold welding is a solid-state welding process that requires little or no heat to join two or more metal surfaces together. The first scientific evidence...Read more